Blenda Spot

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where Have I Been??.....

It's Wednesday, August 13, 2008 and my last post was December 8, 2004. ....My how time flies when you're having fun!? :)

So much has changed but things are still good. I'm no longer working, except at home. The nice thing about that is that I have more time now that I'm unemployed. I'm a good cook and think I come by it quite naturally. From childhood I remember grandmothers, aunts and others being good cooks, so I guess it just rubbed off on me. I seldom use a recipe, and if one is used it's rarely used more than once. I like being creative and have only had two real failures. ...So far, so good and at 59, I don't think that's too bad.

I've also been able to get more into letter writing, though they're usually keyboarded. As I've grown older I've come to realize that a lot of the people that I've cared for down through the years are starting to dwindle. (I don't want to use the word die.) I've come back into contact with family members I've not seen in years and am enjoying the comeback. I guess I'm just taking the time, now that I have it, to do it while I can. If that sounds at all morbid I don't mean it that way. As I said before..life is good.

Later...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home