Blenda Spot

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been a week...

It's been a good week. Interestingly enough, not only am I breathing and sleeping better, I've also gained what seems like a new set of taste buds. Things really seem to taste especially good of late. Rex and I like cottage cheese. He likes his pretty plain. I enjoy it with added pepperoncinis, tomato, chives, cracked pepper and black olives. I made it earlier this week and it was wonderful. I almost felt silly!

If a set of refreshed taste buds has been gained, I need to be very careful. I've always enjoyed the flavors of good foods and probably don't need to enjoy them any more. I just need to remain more in control. :=] (This is a side shot of my controlled, larger nasal area.)

I think I'll go play in the kitchen for a while and create something. :)

Later....

1 Comments:

  • At August 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger cassiejohanna said...

    It's amazing how much smell and taste are linked together. I'm glad that you're enjoying things more. As long as you can keep the portion sizes under control (which you can, I know), you'll be fine. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home